December 10, 2015 | || Cocktail Recipes ||, Ancho Leon Brandy |
• 2.75 oz Napa Valley Distillery -Brandy Rouge*
• .25 oz Napa Valley Distillery -Ancho León*
• 8 drops Underberg Bitters*
• 1 Luxardo Maraschino Cherry
•1 dried or fresh chile (optional)
Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a Luxardo Maraschino Cherry and dried or fresh chile (optional). Enjoy and repeat responsibly.
* Ingredients included in the December 2015 Bar Club Package
Created exclusively for NVD by mixologist Aaron Lahey.
Robert P. Rouse
@ Nov 26, 2018 at 9:13 AM
Normally you always post good and best recipes in your post and that too you try to do that recipe with the ingredients which can be found in our kitchen and daily used one only. Which I like the most of your recipes and love them due to this only. Where I no need to roam around supermarkets to find those ingredients.