December 10, 2015 | || Cocktail Recipes ||, Napa Valley Cocktail |
Not Your Grandpa's Manhattan
Not Your Grandpa’s Manhattan
• 1.5 oz Napa Valley Distillery -Brandy Rouge Cocktail*
• 1.5 oz Napa Valley Distillery -Napa Valley Cocktail*
• 16 drops Napa Valley Bitters -Bitter Elegance (or other aromatic bitters)
• 1 Luxardo Maraschino Cherry
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice, stir well. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a Luxardo Maraschino Cherry. Enjoy and repeat responsibly.
* Ingredients included in the December 2015 Bar Club Package
Created exclusively for NVD by mixologist Aaron Lahey.
Raymond C. Summers
@ Sep 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM
The name of this drink makes me to read about the preparation and ingredients used in this drink. I liked the title which you have kept for this drink. It is looking different and not very usually we see this kind of names kept for drinks. When looked at the ingredients used in it they look like a common brand which we can get in market easily.