Greetings Tour Operators, Private Drivers, and Transportation Companies!
Napa Valley Distillery is ready, willing and excited to host your guests at our infamous Napa Tasting Salon located inside Oxbow Public Market. We are committed to providing a 5-star experience to your guests through our revolutionary "educate as you entertain" approach to craft spirits education.
Listed below are the policies which allow us to conduct our tastings smoothly and efficiently.*
- 4 hour advanced reservations are required from Monday - Thursday OR for any groups over 4 people or by manager's approval.
- 24 hour advanced reservations are required from Friday - Sunday OR for any groups over 4 people or by manager's approval.
- At this time we cannot accept Walk-Ins for groups of 4 or more any day of the week without a reservation or express manager's approval.
- We ask drivers or tour guides not to interfere, disrupt or engage with our Tasting Salon staff once the tasting flight has begun; we promise that we will provide a world-class experience for your guests. So relax & have a coffee.
- Under Federal and State law we cannot serve alcohol to guests who are intoxicated or are showing signs of inebriation. Our professionally trained staff has the right to refuse service to anyone in order to comply with Federal and State regulations. Please support us in upholding the law.
- Everyone in the guest party must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the tasting.
How to make reservations for your guests**:
1. Email our Tasting Salon Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Phone our Tasting Salon at 707-226-9269
We look forward to hearing from you and serving your guests!
The Napa Valley Distillery Family
*Failure to comply with our policies could result refusal or inability to accommodate your guests or a termination of our business partnership. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
** A reservation is not complete without an email confirmation. No acceptions.